What Social Media Is-
- It’s a way to connect with customers on their turf
- It’s a way to build a community of people who care about the work you do
- It’s a place to share the good, the bad and the ugly
- It’s a place to provide a direct channel for your customers to reach you
- It’s a place to connect your customers to each other
- A place where you can be a real person, not just a business
What Social Media Isn’t-
- A way to have people flooding your door within the week
- The answer to all of your marketing worries
- Complicated, time consuming or impossible to do “right”
- The easy way to get noticed by hoards of new fans
- A place to gather as many followers as you can
What do we do with it?
No doubt you have heard of social media, but with all of the available options out there it is hard to start and keep up. We develop systems to keep it easy, maximize results and see the fruit of your efforts.
We don’t believe that you can “do social media wrong”. Only that you can do it better. It’s not about gathering fans or followers, it’s about finding people that care about your work and inviting them to be a part of it. It’s about being human and not just another business.
Social media is just one arm of a complete marketing strategy. It’s a great way to keep people engaged in your business and give them a place to chat about you. Above all we preach being honest and human, just like your customers.
Our team lives in the social media world, sharing thoughts, collaborating and helping others. This gives us a distinct edge in knowing what’s happening now and creating a plan that will set your business apart from others. We develop these social media “arms” to draw customers back to your website and into your restaurant consistently.
We’re here to help you build a community and put a face to your business. The sales come later.