We can’t serve everyone. There, it’s been said. Now that we are past that let’s take a look at who we like to do business with-
- Independent foodservice business
- One or multiple locations
- A stake in your community
- Your annual volume doesn’t matter, as long as you want it to grow
- You thrive for connections with your customers
- You would rather sit and chat with your guests than work the line
- You want to open up to your customers and let them know who you are
- You check email on a regular basis
And of course the folks that just aren’t suited to our mission
- Big companies that overlook the social value of guests for the dollar value of customers. We’re all about building long term relationships with your guests.
- You would rather have your staff deal with customers so you don’t have to. It’s important to our marketing style that their is a face of the business. Doesn’t have to be an owner, a serious manager works great as well.
- You’re not comfortable telling a customer that you screwed up and forgot to order arugula. When telling your story you have to be real, honest and transparent.
- You think emails are a nuisance (alright, some of them are but we’re talking about the important ones). When your online marketing is working well for you, there will be a bit more time at the computer, “talking” with guests; and us.
- You expect a new marketing venture to pay for itself in a week, or month. Again, it’s about long term community building. But, our prices are realistic enough that you’ll see financial gain in a reasonable time frame.
- You don’t understand that you’re selling an experience instead of just food. We extend your real life experience into the ether, they can’t taste your food over a modem.
- You wouldn’t serve today’s special to your mom on her birthday. If you’re customers never return due to poor quality and/or service there’s no amount of marketing that can make it better.
That about sums it up. If you fit into the top category then we would love to sit and chat about your business and see if we can help to spread the word.
If you’re in that other category please don’t take offense. There are plenty of good online marketing firms out there that will suit you better than us. Of course we’re always here if you need help finding one that makes sense.